proxiSee (Pty) Ltd is a South African start-up company focussed on the provision on location-based information using the internet of things (IOT), computer vision and artificial intelligence (AI).
We develop information systems that make use of
- proximity sensing (mainly Bluetooth[TM] low-energy beacons, GPS);
- internet connectivity; and
- apps and website portals.
We provide systems for:
- navigation (with current focus on indoor for visually impaired);
- asset tracking and management ;
- event management (trade show enhancement using cloud-based multimedia and analytics);
- marketing (shopping-mall push notifications based on location); and
- museum/gallery management (visitor-experience enhancement using cloud-based multimedia, and analytics).